Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Why Those Type of Cans?


OK, for my first post after the introduction, I thought I tell you guys why I collect the types of cans I collect. I only collect 12 fl oz. non-alcoholic beverage cans. The reason why I collect all non-alcoholic beverages is because I want to diversify what I’m looking for. Now you are probably asking “Why are you not collecting the big and small ones then?” Well, there is a very simple reason. The regular size cans already have enough brands, flavors, variations, etc. If I chose to collect big and small ones also, I would get overwhelmed. Well, now you know why I collect what I collect. If you have any questions, put in a comment.


Happy Can Hunting!


ThatSodaCanCollector

2 comments:

  1. Hey ThatSodaCanCollector, can you post pics of cans? I'd like to see some of what you have already. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, I'll try to get some pictures soon as possible.


    ThatSodaCanCollector

    ReplyDelete