Thursday, April 24, 2014

It is an Era of Change

I went a little too dramatic on the title, didn't I? Though exaggerating a bit, it's true. Sunkist had a redesign not to long ago, and so did Sprite. Everything is getting redesign either for the worst or for the better. Why do I talk about this you ask? Well, when I went to my local store once again looking for the newest can, this is what I found:
So apparently Pepsi got a redesign. Man, I could only get the regular, diet, and wild cherry of the other design. Oh well. Guess I got to start buying 12-packs. Since my store stocks in a weird fashion, they didn't have regular Pepsi, so I just got this one. What do I think? I like it. Feels a bit more modern, and less clunky. I can't wait to get the other flavors of this new can art.


Of smaller importance, I also got the redesigned grape Sunkist


ThatSodaCanCollection
.

No comments:

Post a Comment