Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Finds for this Week

Here are some cans I have bought since last Friday.



The highlights are a Coke can that you learn more about here, and the Sprite 6 Mix. Here is a little story about it. Lebron James collaborated with Sprite to make a flavor that mixes to of his favorite tastes, cherry and orange. It is supposedly at Family Dollar. I have a Family Dollar close by. I remember passing it a few times there, however, not liking sports that much caused me to not buy it. Later while in the store, though, I was compelled to get it for two reasons. Number 1, it was the last one they had, and I didn't want to regret. Number 2, the new flavor. Sprite in recent years doesn't really many different flavors, so it was interesting to taste something different for once. I was so excited to taste it I tasted it as soon as I got home. The verdict? It is surprisingly good. The orange is not to citrus-y, and blended well with the cherry.

So though not a big haul, I'm happy.



Also, I wanted to talk about my focus. I'm now going to collect every size of can, and I'm only collecting Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, and Dr. Pepper/7-Up brands. (Along with any teas I find, i.e. Peace Tea and Sweet Leaf Tea ) This way, though there is still a giant amount to choose from, it is still narrowed down. Happy Hunting!


ThatSodaCanCollector

1 comment:

  1. There are advantages to having focus. Take it from a collector who has none, haha.

    ReplyDelete