Sunday, May 4, 2014

Baja Blast Coming to Stores?



OK, so Mountain Dew released a flavor called "Baja Blast" exclusively for Taco Bell back in 2004. I have had it a couple of times, and thought it was a just alright flavor. However, my opinion is different from the masses. It has been one of the biggest selling fountain drinks at Taco Bell, and has been requested in bottle and can form. Now they have their wish granted, because tomorrow they are releasing them in bottles, and both 24 oz. cans and 12 oz. until the end of the summer.

PepsiCo Mtn Dew 12 oz
Now it goes on to the list of Mountain Dew flavors that I need to find. I don't know how good that will go since I can't even find the Code Red, Voltage and LiveWire flavors.
Oh well.


If you want to learn more about this, click right here.

ThatSodaCanCollector

2 comments:

  1. By the way, congratulations on your blog's 1-year anniversary last Tuesday, 4/29. Ding level 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I didn't even notice that.

    ReplyDelete