Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Late Soda Can News: Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float



OK, so apparently in April there was news about a flavor of Dr. Pepper reminiscent on taste with Vanilla Float for a limited time. It says it would be released in May, however I have never seen it. Hopefully, this isn't something regional because some flavors of soda are nowhere near my area. Moving on, it makes a lot of sense releasing it in May. It is apparent why when we look at the design.

Make your summer one of a kind with Dr Pepper Vanilla Float.
It all looks, feels, and just screams summer and patriotism. With summer, Memorial Day, and the 4th of July close to each other; it makes sense to release it in May. This can is definitively on my list of cans to get, I just love anything limited edition.





Happy Hunting!
ThatSodaCanCollector

1 comment:

  1. Awesome looking can! I hope I can find one too. Good luck in your hunt.

    ReplyDelete