Saturday, May 17, 2014

Just a Few Blog Changes

I need to update my blog! I have been thinking about how hectic my blog seems, as I have basically no schedule. So, at least one post will be made every week. Also, I have thought of implementing a theme for each post I make. Here is what I have in mind.

Soda Can Review: A review of both the can and/or the taste of the beverage.
Soda Can News: When any type of new can or flavor catches my eye.
Soda Can Round-Up: A look at a can already in my collection.
Soda Can Thoughts: Thoughts about the overall hobby.
and lastly,
Soda Can Trades: Where I show cans I have traded with other collectors (Though I haven't traded yet I'm sure this will be implemented in the future.)

How does that sound? Hopefully it will change the blog for the better!


Happy Hunting!
ThatSodaCanCollector

No comments:

Post a Comment